Error: plug-in has failed to load, Check that you have the latest Adobe Flash plug-in and Java Script enabled.
In accordance with Aboriginal protocol, on behalf of GUMURRII staff and students I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the lands upon which the five Griffith University campuses are located the Yagarabul, Yuggera, Jagera, Turrbal, Yugambeh and Kombumerri peoples. As part of the oldest surviving and continuous culture in the world I pay my respects to the Spirit of this land and her people.
Students and Tutors please note that the new ITAS website is now up and running. We are currently accepting online applications for student tuition requests and tutor registrations. To apply or register please visit our new ITAS website.
- About our equity policies, and resources for staff
- Careers and employment
- Supporting your career development and success
- Spirituality, social justice and opportunities for prayer
- Counselling service
- Support and resources for student well being and development
- Staff counselling program
- Griffith safe and well
- Health, safety and well being for the University community
- Student health and safety
- Health service
- Medical consultations and health promotion
- Student equity services
- Access and support for students from diverse backgrounds
- Welfare and Student liaison
- Financial and general welfare support
- Widening participation
- Increasing the participation and success rates of our students