Get a competitive edge with a business or commerce degree from Griffith Business School. You’ll be equipped with business skills for the future and gain not only a qualification, but leadership skills and practical experience. Griffith Business School is accredited with the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business - International, so you can be confident you’ll be studying with the best in the business.
- Accounting and business law
- Asian and international business
- Business research
- Event and sport management
- Finance and financial planning
- Government and international relations
- Human resources and employment relations
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Policy analysis and public administration
- Property and real estate
- Sustainable business
- Tourism and hotel management
At Griffith, we don't just offer business, we offer Business Plus.
This means you can combine studies in business with another area of interest that's important to you. By offering you more options, Business Plus allows you to develop the skills and knowledge needed to create the type of career that you want.
Business Plus is offered across our undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees. Whatever you choose to study, you can also benefit from Business Plus through our range of student opportunities.
Experience university first hand
Get the most out of your degree
What is Business Plus?
Discover your study options
Download a brochure
Keep in touch after graduation
Make the most of university
Our areas of expertise
Learn about our research