Sponsored by Emily Hammond Fund and donations from the general public and past students, Mr Robert Keane, annual donation from 2008 and Accompanist Guild of Queensland runner-up prize.
First prize: approximately $150 cash to be shared equally between vocalist and accompanist.
Runner-up prize: $100 to be shared equally between vocalist and accompanist.
Date of competition
Tuesday 24 September 2019 at 6.30 pm.
Friday 13 September 2019 by 4 pm.
Ian Hanger Recital Hall.
- Awarded to two full-time Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University students for the best partnership between vocalist and accompanist.
- Competitors are required to perform:
- a song by Handel or Purcell
- a French mélodie sung in the original language
- a German lied sung in the original language.
- Judges are to be appointed by the Director or his nominee. No judge may be the teacher of a student who is competing.
- A preliminary round may be held if required.