Sponsored by The Estate of Linda Edith Allen.
Cash prize of approximately $1,000.
Date of competition
Tuesday 8 October 2019 at 6.30 pm.
Friday 27 September 2019 by 4 pm.
Ian Hanger Recital Hall.
- The competition is open to female Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University graduates who graduated in the preceding year, or are graduating in the current year, to undertake voice studies at postgraduate level abroad at an institution or with a tutor approved by the Director of QCGU.
- Previous winners of this award are ineligible to apply.
- Performance applicants are to prepare a 15-minute programme of their own choice. Choice of programme and performance from memory will be taken into account by the judges. A short interview with the panel will also be required.
- Applications must be supported by details of academic record, programme of study proposed and other accomplishments (CV), all of which shall be taken into consideration in making the award.
- The adjudication panel for the competition is to comprise the QCGU Heads of Area (or their nominees). No judge may be the teacher of a student who is competing.