Sponsored by The Parents of the Late Elizabeth Muir.
Cash prize of approximately $1,000.
Date of competition
Ian Hanger Recital Hall.
Graduates from the Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University (or other approved institution) who are enrolled to undertake postgraduate studies at the Queensland Conservatorium in this year.
- All postgraduate voice students are eligible for entry.
- Candidates are to perform two contrasting pieces not exceeding 10 minutes.
- Candidates are required to provide their own accompanist.
- Forms will be available on the Scholarships Noticeboard and below.
- Late entries will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Order of appearance will be drawn with accompanists grouped together then in alphabetical order and published on the Scholarships Noticeboard.
- Adjudicator to be appointed with the approval of the Director
- Previous winners of this award are ineligible to enter.