We organise regular photo shoots each year to capture new images of our students on campus these are uploaded into the AEM. We also regularly take photos of graduates in environments that relate to their work, such as interesting job sites and exciting overseas locations, to use in marketing material.
Organise your own photoshoot
How to book a photographer
- Griffith staff are to choose a photographer from the preferred supplier list
- Complete the photography brief and send to the photographer. The best brief will provide the best possible shots.
- Best practice is to supply a PO number.
During the shoot
The talent must complete a Talent Release form.
After the shoot
Share the drive location with firstname.lastname@example.org to be uploaded to the AEM.
- Suppliers must maintain professional standards of presentation and communication with staff, talent and other people associated with Griffith University photography jobs.
- Suppliers must have relevant professional insurance.
- Griffith University owns the copyright of all images taken on behalf of the University. Suppliers retain an irrevocable, royalty-free licence to material produced for the University for their own self promotion,
advertising and industry activities.
- The suppliers do not indemnify Griffith University from any third party intellectual property claims that might be made as a result of objects or other things that are captured in photography, other than the subjects and participants directly involved in such photography, who are required to sign the relevant Griffith University Talent Release forms.
- The University contact person should assist in those circumstances where this is difficult to obtain individual Talent Release forms, such as using signage in the venue.
- Suppliers will retain creative integrity of the images. However, the University has the right to crop or manipulate images for purposes it requires. The University will respect any moral rights attaching to photographs produced for the university. It will not ‘deface’ images to an extent that may harm the reputation of any supplier.
Griffith image library
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a comprehensive content management solution that will integrate with our website, and make it easier to manage our marketing content and assets. It also hosts our image library.
Staff should log in via ‘sign in’ (Company or School Account), while external clients and suppliers can use the ‘Guest access’ function (i.e not all folders will be visible to external clients).
Email email@example.com if you have any difficulties or would like a run through of the Brand Portal.
Canto (Flight) image library (legacy)
Canto (Flight) can still be accessed but will not be updated.
When taking event photography, we recommend you use a Photo Disclaimer poster for public events. Templates can be found on our Remarkable Hub.
Talent release form
To ensure Griffith owns the copyright for our own photography all talent must fill in a talent release form.