Boost your employability skills with a local work-integrated learning experience
Become more aware of Australian workplace culture and expectations, gain insight into potential career options and enhance your employability through local WIL. Enrol in an approved course (which also gives you credit towards your degree), or you can source your own WIL opportunities.
GET CREDIT AS WELL AS EXPERIENCE
Griffith Business School offers a suite of employability courses that come with the added bonus of 10–20 credit points towards your studies. Most have prerequisites you must fulfil before you can enrol, so be sure to read the eligibility criteria before applying. Our approved programs include employability courses and internships (both structured and volunteer).
- Career Development
- Commerce Work Integrated Learning
- Industry Practicum
- Parliamentary Project
- PG Business Internship I | PG Business Internship II
- PG Community Internship
- Social Enterprise Community Internship Program
- Student Managed Investment Fund
- UG Business Internship I | UG Business Internship II
- UG Community Internship
- Work Placement (Political Practice)
- Tourism, Hospitality, Event, Sport and Property Internship I
- Tourism, Hospitality, Event, Sport and Property Internship II
Gain practical business skills
I really wanted to put the final touch on my double degree and gain practical business skills. In completing my internship I gained confidence in my own abilities to represent a business in a professional manner which prepared me for my graduate role.