As employability experts, we can help academic staff ensure student career success
Our highly experienced team includes Career Development Consultants aligned with each of Griffith's academic groups, who can help you embed student employability within your curriculum. Our Employability Framework provides a blueprint to position Griffith as a university of influence in graduate success and employability. We also provide a range of career development education resources and services, including online modules and in-class seminars, that could form part of your course content.
Lessons learned in the classroom combined with our resources, services and industry connections provide a winning formula for Griffith graduate employability.
Career Development Consultants
For more information on how the Careers and Employment Service can help you embed principles of employability and graduate success into your curriculum, contact the consultant aligned with your academic group.
- Arts, Education and Law: Tiana Fenton, call 3735 7062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Griffith Business School: Mary-Ellen Hempel, call 3735 3963 or email email@example.com
- Griffith Health: Paul Fitzmaurice, call 5552 7153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Griffith Health: Nina Perry, call 5552 8514 or email email@example.com
- Griffith Sciences and Higher Degree Research: Lauren Caramella, call 3735 7470 (Mondays and Fridays) or 3382 1262 (Tuesdays), or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Career development education
We can provide tailored content within your curriculum and welcome the opportunity to discuss your program-wide employability plans for the future. Explore our career development seminars you can request for your course as well as other career education tools and resources.