These procedures are intended to ensure the integrity of work carried out with animals is of the highest standard
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are detailed descriptions of routine procedures used in research that have been approved by the Animal Ethics Committee (AEC). SOPs are intended to ensure the integrity of work carried out with animals is of the highest standard and that processes are reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
Griffith University AEC-approved wildlife SOPs
- SOP W-1 Netting and Trapping FW fish (PDF 64k)
- SOP W-2 Electrofishing in FW (PDF 64k)
- SOP W-3 Euthanasia of fish (PDF 64k)
- SOP W-4 Collecting, Swabbing and Marking Frogs (PDF 169k)
- SOP W-6 Fin-clipping of fish (PDF 64k)