We're with you all the way, join your team
Through Microsoft Teams, you can connect with fellow commencing international students and your support staff. Your Team community is set up by your international support staff to offer all the information you need to have a successful start to your studies at Griffith. It's a great way to make new friends, find information and use as an online guidebook for your first trimester.
How it works
Guide to using Teams
Explore our comprehensive guide to Microsoft Teams to:
- find out how to chat with members
- learn how to create meetings
- get answers to other frequently asked questions.
- Download Teams using one of the links below.
- Sign in with your Griffith ID and password.
- Click Teams in the left-hand panel. You will have automatically been added to the Team.
- Click the tile 'Griffith International Orientation - Trimester 2 2021'.
- Connect with your community