Improve your English for university study
If you’re ready for university but don’t have the senior English prerequisite, successful completion of Griffith’s Bridging English course meets Griffith’s English subject prerequisite requirements for a range of Griffith undergraduate degrees. You could commence your studies* in the next available trimester.
*Subject to meeting other admission criteria and selection rank.
Tutorials are run on the Gold Coast or Nathan campus:
- from 5.30pm – 8.30pm
- once a week.
Course dates and fees
- T1 for T2: 26 March 2020 - 7 May 2020
- T2 for T3: 30 July 2020 - 10 Sept 2020
- T3 for T1: 26 November 2020 - 21 January 2021 (2 week break from 17 December - 14 January)
The course fee is $450.
How to apply
If you are applying to the Bridging English course, follow these steps.
Step 1: Check your eligibility
You are eligible to apply for this course if you:
- are a domestic student.
You are NOT eligible to apply for this course if you:
- are an international student (completion of this course will not satisfy English Language Proficiency requirements)
- have not completed your school studies in English or have not worked extensively in an English-speaking environment.
Step 2: Download the application form
Download the application form below and submit via any of the options listed below.
Step 3: Submit your application
Postal address: Languages (N56) 1.48, Griffith English Language Institute, Nathan campus, Griffith University 170 Kessels Road Nathan QLD 4111.
Deliver in person: To the GELI student centre at either the Gold Coast G52 Level 4 or Nathan campus N56 Level 1.