Industry, Not-for-Profit and Government Partnerships
Partnerships are an essential component of the drug discovery and development pipeline. GRIDD partners widely with industry, not-for-profit organisations and government and we warmly welcome enquiries from potential new partners.
We are grateful to our current partners and supporters including Aegium, The Clem Jones Foundation, Perry Cross Spinal Research Foundation, Parkinson’s Queensland, and the Queensland and Australian Governments.
Our Institute’s research leaders include scientists with academic and industry experience, and we recognise that this diversity is important to find solutions to complex diseases like cancer, Parkinson’s disease and infectious diseases.
- GRIDD’s Government Liaison is Director, Professor Jennifer Martin.
- GRIDD’s Industry Liaison is Leadership Team member, Professor Vicky Avery.
- GRIDD’s Philanthropy Liaison is Deputy Director, Professor George Mellick.
Collaboration with fellow researchers and clinicians
No single discipline or researcher can hope to address alone the complex work needed to discover new drugs that target devastating human disease. Extensive collaboration is needed to leverage our cutting-edge research across many disciplines, and around the world. Our collaborators include chemists, biologists, microbiologists, clinicians and data analysts.
- GRIDD’s Clinical Liaison is Leadership Team member, Professor Kathy Andrews.
Facilities, Resources and ServicesGRIDD is home to unique drug discovery resources that can be accessed in a number of ways.
- NatureBank – Contact Associate Professor Rohan Davis.
- Compounds Australia – Contact Ms Moana Simpson or Professor Jennifer Martin.
- Discovery Biology – Professor Vicky Avery.
- Fragment Hit Discovery (mass spectrometry) – Professor Sally-Ann Poulsen.
- Contract Drug Discovery Research Services – Professor Vicky Avery.
- GRIDD’s Infrastructure and Resources liaisons are Leadership Team members, Professor Sally-Ann Poulsen and Associate Professor Rohan Davis.
Community Partnerships and Donations
We welcome visitors to GRIDD. Tours of our exceptional drug discovery facilities are arranged on a regular basis. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for a tour.
GRIDD encourages you to spread the word about our work to your friends and family. To find out what’s happening at GRIDD, follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and sign up to receive the Director’s blog GRIDDlines.
If you want to help us in our search for new treatments for cancer, malaria, tuberculosis, antibiotic resistance, and spinal cord injury please donate to GRIDD.