Our vision at GRIDD is to be a world-leading drug discovery hub that:
- Recruits and supports outstanding people
- Provides an inclusive environment and exceptional resources for lead drug discovery and characterisation
- Partners effectively with stakeholders to facilitate translational outcomes.
- Targeting the world’s most devastating diseases.
- Working together to solve fundamental and applied problems.
- Innovating at the chemistry-biology interface.
- Fostering the next generation of scientists.
- Supporting unique state-of-the-art research platforms.
- Collaborating across academia, community, government, health and industry.
We attract, support, train and develop high-performing staff. We also proactively engage with our peers to deliver high-quality, impactful outcomes and invest in cutting-edge infrastructure that supports our work.
We are honest and ethical in everything we do, and are reliable and keep our commitments. We also have the courage to stand up for what we believe is right.
We cooperate, collaborate and help each other to build a better institute by celebrating each other’s success and acknowledging contributions appropriately. We also communicate constructively, openly and honestly.
We are considerate of each other’s needs and recognise the value of diversity. We are inclusive, engaging and consultative, and treat people fairly, with courtesy and dignity.