Helping people with speech, language and communication difficulties
* In the wake of the recent Coronavirus outbreak, patient and practitioner safety and support remain our highest priority. If you have been feeling unwell or have been diagnosed with Coronavirus, we would encourage you to re-book your appointment after clearance from a medical professional.
* Our speech pathology clinic continues to support our community and is currently open for appointments using telehealth or by telephone conference. Please call 1800 188 295 for more information.
Our Speech Pathologist helps children and adolescents manage a wide range of communication, speech and language difficulties in a fun and engaging environment and has a special interest working with pre-school and school-aged children. Our clinic is open to the public and no referrals are required. View our latest brochure online.
Our Speech pathologist can help you with:
Speech, language and communication
Stuttering or fluency issues
Swallowing or feeding
Childhood Apraxia of Speech
Speech sounds errors
No referrals required
Open to the public
|Concession card holder||$120||$92|
|Chronic disease management*||$100||$100|
* Medicare rebates may be available - please enquire within. HICAPS terminals for instant private health insurance rebates.
^Student clinics operate at certain times during each semester. Please call reception for more information.
The tram, G:Link, has two stops on campus. The G:Link line begins at the Gold Coast University Hospital, travels south through Southport, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, and terminates at Pacific Fair shopping centre. See the G:Link website for details on stations, tickets and times.
Bus and train
You can catch the bus to our Gold Coast campus from a variety of locations, including nearby train stations at Helensvale, Nerang and Robina. There are also a number of bus routes that connect to the tram.
Parking is available in our multi-storey car park for $6 a day. You can also purchase a permit for our general parking. Limited two-hour metered parking is also available. See our visitor parking map or permit parking map for locations.
- Southport Sharks Football Club for $6 a day
- Church of Christ car park for $3 a day
- University Hospital car park for $17.50 a day