About this service
This service provides business analysis and consultation in identifying and implementing learning and teaching solutions at an enterprise level.
The service may also develop and deploy customisations and tools to meet business needs.
This service is for
- Academic staff
- professional staff
What to expect
- business analysis and consultation in identifying and implementing learning and teaching solutions
- development and deployment of customisations and tools to meet business needs
- support and maintenance for customisations and integrations
- advice for Academics on use of the tool sets within the pedagogy. For this advice, please contact Learning Futures.
- end-user training on toolsets. This is provided by Blended Learning Advisors within the school.
Support is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
The service is monitored (on-call) from 7am to 10pm weekdays and from 9am to 5pm weekends.
There are no direct internal costs associated with this service.
Activities undertaken as part of an Electronic Infrastructure Capital Plan (EICP) project will be costed back to that project via a time sheeting system.
External costs will be passed through to the project.