About this service
This service assists Griffith staff and students with Learning@Griffith and associated features such as Collaborate and Turnitin.
Academics use Learning@Griffith to support the teaching of their courses—posting lecture slides and notes, online tests and assignment submission points.
Students use the system to access course material, lecture recordings and interact with academics and colleagues via discussion boards.
This service is for
- Academic staff
- professional staff
- HDR students
- undergraduate students
- postgraduate students
What to expect
- assistance using the Learning@Griffith application, issue resolution, application and integration management, enhancement support and vendor liaison.
- Turnitin/SafeAssignment submission help
- general information about Learning@Griffith
- troubleshooting access issues
- technical support specialists respond to logged incidents and requests
- individual support requests will usually be resolved within five business days of being logged
- advice for academics on use of the toolsets within the pedagogy. For this advice, please contact Learning Futures
- end-user training on toolsets. This is provided by Blended Learning Advisors within the school.
- specialist technical support for users outside of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- clearing assignments
- clearing quizzes
- adding staff to course sites as administrators
- providing Learning@Griffith access
Specialist technical support is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
The Learning@Griffith system availability and performance is monitored 24/7.
There are no direct internal costs associated with this service.
Activities undertaken as part of an Electronic Infrastructure Capital Plan (EICP) project will be costed back to that project via a time-sheeting system.
External costs will be passed through to the project.