About this service
This service assists Griffith staff and students with Learning@Griffith and associated features such as Collaborate and Turnitin.
Academics use Learning@Griffith to support the teaching of their courses (posting lecture slides/notes, online tests/assignment submission points).
Students use the system to access course material and interact with academics and colleagues via discussion boards, lecture recordings.
This service is for
- Academic staff
- professional staff
- HDR students
- undergraduate students
- postgraduate students.
What to expect
- Assistance using the Learning@Griffith application, issue resolution, application and integration management, enhancement support and vendor liaison.
- Turnitin/SafeAssignment submission help.
- General information about Learning@Griffith.
- Troubleshooting access issues.
- Technical support specialists respond to logged incidents and requests in accordance with an approved priority matrix to ensure the most severe issues affecting the most users are dealt with first.
- As a general rule, individual support requests will be resolved within five business days of being logged.
- Advice for academics on use of the toolsets within the pedagogy. For this advice, please contact Learning Futures.
- End-user training on toolsets. This is provided by Blended Learning Advisors within the school.
- Specialist technical support for users outside of 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
- Clearing assignments.
- Clearing quizzes.
- Adding staff to course sites as administrators.
- Providing Learning@Griffith access.
Specialist technical support is available Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
The Learning@Griffith system availability and performance is monitored 24/7, 365 days per year.
There are no direct internal costs associated with this service.
Activities undertaken as part of an Electronic Infrastructure Capital Plan (EICP) project will be costed back to that project via a time-sheeting system.
External costs will be passed through to the project.
We are very interested in hearing what you think of our services