About this service
This service provides and maintains desktop and laptop computers in common-use and school-based computer labs, as well as related software applications and access to printing services when required.
This service is for
- HDR candidates
- undergraduate students
- postgraduate students
What to expect
- Selection, procurement and installation of desktops, laptops and software applications of common-use and school-based computers, including those in lecture theatres, seminar rooms and in the Library.
- Management and support of hardware and software applications for these computers.
- Access to printing services as required.
- Support for non-Griffith devices.
- Support for staff computers.
- Support for specialist computer labs provided by schools.
Computers are available approximately 99% of the time.
Designated labs are available 24/7.
School-based labs are generally available from 8 am to 10 pm.
There is no cost to use this service.
We are very interested in hearing what you think of our services