About this service
This service provides and maintains desktop and laptop computers in common-use and school-based computer labs. We also assist with related software applications and access to printing services.
This service is for
- HDR candidates
- undergraduate students
- postgraduate students
What to expect
- selection, procurement and installation of desktops, laptops and software applications of common-use and school-based computers, including those in lecture theatres, seminar rooms and in the Library
- management and support of hardware and software applications for these computers
- access to printing services
- support for non-Griffith devices
- support for staff computers
- support for specialist computer labs provided by schools
Computers are available 99% of the time.
Designated labs are available 24/7.
School-based labs are generally available from 8am to 10pm.
There is no cost to use this service.