State-of-the-art equipment and facilities all under one roof
ADaPT integrates all of the Griffith’s key R&D equipment that enables advanced design and prototyping as well as leveraging expertise and equipment located elsewhere on the university’s campuses.
From the latest medical grade metal 3D printer, to advanced post-fabrication processing and nano-technology equipment, ADaPT is a high-tech one-stop-shop.
Want to find out how to book work?
ADaPT use the iLab application to manage all requests.
ADaPT 1.0 – Software:
- Materialise Suites: Magics, 3-Matic and Mimics providing a powerful platform to design for Additive Manufacturing.
- SolidWorks Premium including Solidworks Simulation.
- Autodesk Inventor
- Fusion 360
- Keyshot Pro
- Power Surfacing RE
- Queensland Micro and Nanotechnology Centre
- Centre for Clean Energy & Environment
- GCORE (Menzies Health Institute Queensland)