University Village is a boutique style student accommodation complex on the Gold Coast, centrally located between the Health and Knowledge precinct of Griffith University and Gold Coast University Hospital. A two-storey building within a short walk to Gold Coast campus, the property overlooks a tranquil reserve and is nestled in a peaceful bush location.
As the complex is located away from the main road, we’re sheltered from traffic noises, making University Village an ideal place to live and study.
Manicured lawns and established gardens are throughout the complex which gives a resort like feel, and resident managers live on-site which ensuring units are looked after.
The complex has 29 units including 3 separate bedrooms and attached ensuite bathrooms in each. Up to 87 students can reside within the complex. Every unit has a common area which includes a lounge room, dining room and shared kitchen. Each student has their own lockable bedroom and bathroom. The common area and self contained bedrooms have ceiling fans.
Specific property features
- Comfortable walk to Griffith University
- Light rail located next door
- 29 units in total, each unit has 3 separate bedrooms with attached ensuite bathrooms which are all lockable
- Communal lounge rooms, dining rooms and kitchens
- Secure parking and bike rack
- Resident Managers hold periodic BBQ’s throughout the year
- +61 411 443 530
- 8 Tonga Place, Parkwood QLD 4214
|Washing cost (per cycle)||$4|
|Drying cost (per cycle)||$4|
|Kitchen items (included)||Yes|
|Bed linen (included)||Yes (excluding bed sheets)|
|Parking cost (per week)||$20|
|Internet (included)||Yes (from 2021)|