Griffith University is closely monitoring the threat of Coronavirus.
Be vigilant when travelling
|Use strong unique passwords||
Leave your device unattended
|Ensure your device is secure||
Constantly share your location on social media
|Encrypt sensitive data||
Leave bluetooth enabled at all times
Keep devices in carry-on luggage
Bring unnecessary data and devices with you
|Use EDUROAM wi-fi networks where possible when travelling||
Use public wi-fi without a VPN
|Use USBs that you purchased or know the origin of||Use USBs with an unknown history|
Only perform sensitive web browsing such as managing finances or commerce on a personal device
Use public devices for sensitive web browsing
Cyber Security Alert Service
Stay up-to-date with the latest cyber security news, threats and advisories here.
Alerts, news and advisories
- Watch out for online shopping scams this holiday season
- Scams Awareness Week 2020 - Can you spot the scams?
- What is a technical support phone scam?
- Beware of fake COVID-19 emails giving out false facts and spreading misinformation
- Scammers targeting Australians by sending text messages themed around COVID-19
- Scammers are impersonating World Health Organisation in relation to the Coronavirus
- Australia Cyber Security Centre BlueKeep exploitation
- Test your knowledge with Google's phishing quiz
- ANU Data Breach information
- Is your password protected?
Keep your device up-to-date to protect from the latest exploits and vulnerabilities.