Chat with other new students, plus those who have done it all before
Through Microsoft Teams, you can connect with fellow commencing students based on your area of study. In your Team you will also meet student mentors, who are current students with a year or more experience here at Griffith. They can offer helpful hints and answer questions you have about getting started at Griffith. Joining your team is a great way to make new friends, share information and ask advice.
To get started on Teams, you'll need to find your code and follow the instructions below. Select the Trimester you are commencing your studies in, or select 'I am an OUA student' if you are studying via Open Universities Australia.
To find out more about Teams, check out our comprehensive guide.
To join Teams:
- Download Teams using one of the links below.
- Sign in with your Griffith ID and password.
- Click Teams in the left-hand panel.
- Click 'Join or create a team'.
- Go to 'Join a team with a code' and enter the code for your study area.
- Join the conversation!
Find your code
How to join your Team with a code
TEAMS COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
We welcome you to post comments and questions about starting at Griffith within your Team. To ensure Teams remains a safe, inclusive and helpful space, please follow these community guidelines:
- Be kind and considerate to all users. Harassment, bullying, discrimination or assault will not be tolerated.
- Don’t share your personal contact details or anyone else’s in an open conversation.
- Don’t post comments or links that could be considered hateful, hurtful, harmful or spam.
- If you’d like to ask a question privately, send us a direct message or visit Ask Us.
As a Griffith student, you are expected to follow the Code of Conduct and Social Media Guidelines when commenting and posting online, including within Teams. For support and information on reporting inappropriate behaviour, see Safe Campuses.