Receiving financial assistance
FINANCIAL AID AND SPONSORSHIP OFFICE
The Financial Aid and Sponsorship Office provide the following services to registered sponsored students and their sponsors:
- designated staff members to liaise between sponsor, student and the University
- assistance to students in fulfilling the requirements of their sponsorship agreements
- regular contact with students and staff to monitor academic progress
- academic results and progress reports at the end of every trimester and as requested by sponsors
- third-party billing for registered sponsors (the University's Finance Office manages this process).
We also provide a range of official letters to international student sponsors as a requirement of their sponsorship. The official statements we provide include:
- student enrolment verification
- request for additional funding for books or resources
- request for additional funding for travel between campuses
- no outstanding fees
- request to extend student's sponsorship duration
- request for additional funding for tutorial support
- vacation letter (can be requested one trimester at a time)
- confirmation of completion.
Please complete the Sponsored Student Official Statement Request Form to obtain a statement. Requests are usually processed within five to 10 working days.