About the service
ITI – SMS provides networked drives as file storage for Griffith staff and students. Data stored in G and H drive is protected automatically by the system and this storage space is only accessible on campus.
This service is available to
Staff (G and H drive)
Student (H drive only)
What can I expect?
- Recovery options are available if data is lost or accidentally deleted
- Data in G and H drive is backed up internally
- Data connectivity to applications from G and H drive
- Data migration from/to G and H drive
There is no internal charge associated for the file management and support provided.
Support is available – Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
The service is monitored (on-call) from:
- 5:00pm – 10:00pm weekdays
- 9:00am – 5:00pm weekends and public holidays.
How do I get this service?
G and H drive is automatically provisioned to all Griffith staff and students.
We are very interested in hearing what you think of our services