About the service
ITI-SMS provides consultation service to clients to help determine which data hosting and protection options that will be best fit for client’s needs. Depending on the size and scope of the project, set-up time will vary.
This service is available to
What can I expect?
- Recommendation to Griffith internal projects
- Identification of risks and determining the possible impact on business
- This service is advisory only and does not constitute legal advice.
Deadlines negotiated on case-by-case basis.
There is no internal charge associated with the consultation service. Consultation activities undertaken as part of an Electronic Infrastructure Capacity Plan (EICP) project will be charged back to that project via a time sheeting system.
How do I get this service?
This service can be initiated by logging a service request.
(07) 3735 5555 (Brisbane Campuses)
(07) 5552 5555 (Gold Coast Campus)
We are very interested in hearing what you think of our services