About the service
This service provides login access to enterprise applications services across all campuses. Access is made up of two components:
- Login for Griffith Applications (eg. Staff portal, gMail, Learning@griffith etc) accessed through the Griffith Single Sign On web service; and
- Login for Federated Applications accessed through the Australian Access Federation.
Services include free maintenance of existing Services and Fee for Service for:
- assistance in establishment of new service(s); or
- modification of an existing service(s).
This service is available to
Academic staff, Professional staff, HDR students, Undergraduate students, Postgraduate students, OUA students, Griffith college students, Elicos students, Visitors, Alumni
What can I expect?
- Availability of Single SignOn authentication login service is 99% excluding outages as a result of Maintenance Windows.
- Availability to the Australian Access Federation (AAF) service services are delivered on a "best effort" basis with no agreed Service Level. Up-time for the past year has been 100%.
There is no cost associated with the use of this service.