About the services
Project Services will guide you through the Griffith University electronic infrastructure project process, provide financial and status reporting, and project delivery support.
This service is available to
Professional staff, academic staff.
Service includes administration of:
- Electronic Infrastructure Capital Plan Management
- Project Cash Flow Management
- Project Resource Planning and recruitment
- Production of university level reporting
- Managing inter project / inter portfolio issues and dependencies
- Project delivery
Client service staff available 9am-5pm business days.
There are no direct internal costs associated with this service.
Activities undertaken as part of an Electronic Infrastructure Capital Plan (EICP) project will be costed back to that project via a time sheeting system. External costs will be passed through to the Project.
We are very interested in hearing what you think of our services