About this service
This service provides support for the Research Administration System; in particular, the self-service capabilities for researchers to update their grants, publications, ethics and research output data.
Also supported are system functions used by HDR candidates (to update candidature and thesis submission), supervisors, HDR convenors and deans of research for workflow approvals and reporting; as well as other periphery enterprise systems.
This service is for
- Academic staff
- professional staff
- HDR candidates
What to expect
- assistance with the use of Research Administration System applications
- modification requests to existing applications
- advice on design and development for new applications
- issue resolution with system processing
- enhancement support and vendor liaison
The majority of the applications are entirely supported by Digital Solutions. First-level support is offered via Enterprise Information Systems Assist.
There is no cost to use this service.