About this service
This service provides free loans of a limited number of Windows and Macintosh laptops for use on campus.
This service is for
- HDR students
- undergraduate students
- postgraduate students.
What to expect
- Free loan of wireless connected laptop/Mac for use in Library spaces.
- First come, first served from Library desk.
- Devices include basic operating system, Microsoft Office software and web browser.
- Loan of devices outside Library hours.
- Reservation of devices.
- Visitor or staff use.
- Wired network access.
- Course-specific software or applications.
There are a limited number of devices available during Library hours for a maximum loan period of three hours at a time.
First come, first served. No reservations.
There is no cost to use this service.
We are very interested in hearing what you think of our services