About this service
This service provides free loans of a limited number of Windows and Macintosh laptops for use on campus.
This service is for
- HDR students
- undergraduate students
- postgraduate students
What to expect
- free loan of wireless connected laptop or Macs for use in library spaces
- first come, first served from Library desk
- devices include basic operating system, Microsoft Office software and web browser
- loan of devices outside library hours
- reservation of devices
- visitor or staff use
- wired network access
- course-specific software or applications
There are a limited number of devices available during library hours. The maximum loan period is three hours at a time.
First come, first served. No reservations.
There is no cost to use this service.