The Pre-Kindergarten Rooms in each of our facilities allow your child to explore through play in indoor and outdoor environments.
One day a week or five, your child will have new experiences everyday.
Outside they will climb, swing and run free, letting their imagination and creativity run wild. Learning through play is at the heart of our philosophy — they just have to be willing to explore.
On a typical day with us: your child might find their inner artist, drawing and painting outside to their heart's content. Once their masterpiece is complete, they'll attend a sand tea party. There might be some fake 'grass' that needs mowing. 12pm rolls around and it is time for snacks. We'll then settle down for a documentary on sustainability.
Why is learning through play so important?
- play builds strong attachments with family, staff and other children
- play helps develop a sense of self and sense of belonging
- play allows children to use their creativity while developing their imagination, dexterity, physical, social, emotional, sensory, cognitive and multicultural strengths
- play allows children to create and explore a world they can master, conquering fears while practicing adult roles, sometimes other children and adults
- children practice decision-making processes, move at their own pace, discover their own areas of interest and ultimately engage in the passions they wish to pursue
|2020 Fees||$100 per day|
Minimum booking 2 days.