The Pre-Kindergarten Rooms in each of our facilities allows your child to explore through play in an indoor and outdoor environment.
Whether they are with us for one day a week or five, your child will be sure to experience something new everyday.
Outside they will have the chance to climb, swing and run free, letting their creativity run wild. Learning through play is at the heart of our philosophy, everything is at their fingers tips they just have to be willing to explore.
A typical day could see them finding their inner artist outside in the heart of nature, drawing or painting to their hearts content. Once their masterpiece is complete, they can then move on to a sand tea party or for some duty calls and the 'fake' grass needs to be mowed. 12pm rolls around and it is time to move inside to grab a bite to eat and settle down for a documentary on sustainability.
Why is learning through play so important?
- Builds strong attachments with family, staff and other children
- Children develop a sense of self and sense of belonging
- Play allows children to use their creativity while developing their imagination, dexterity, physical, social, emotional, sensory, cognitive and multicultural strengths
- Play allows children to create and explore a world they can master, conquering fears while practicing adult roles, sometimes in conjunction with other children and adults
- Children practice decision-making processes, move at their own pace, discover their own areas of interest and ultimately engage fully in the passions they wish to pursue
|1 day a week||$97.50|
|2 days a week||$195|
|3 days a week||$292.50|
|4 days a week||$390|
|5 days a week||$487.50|