The Academic Calendar states the standard academic dates and deadlines throughout your studies. Variations to the standard Academic calendar are determined by your study are and learning mode.
For quick reference, the below information refers to key dates specific to end of trimester exam and assessment related tasks.
Please note that there are exceptions for Griffith Health, Doctor of Medicine students and School of Dentistry and Oral Health students. These are listed at the bottom of the page.
- Information regarding school-based, mid-trimester exams is not referenced on this page.
- Information for Open Universities Australia students can be found here
- Once the exam timetable is finalised, your personalised exam timetable will display on your myGriffith homepage.
- Once released, your grades will be available to view via myGriffith > My courses > View grades.
- There are no set final grade publication dates for supplementary assessment and deferred exams. Please contact your Course Convenor or Academic Support Officer for information about the release date of your final grade.
Trimester 2, 2019
Preliminary exam timetable published
Final exam timetable published
End of trimester exam period
Grade publication date
From 5.00 pm on 30 October
Deferred/supplementary exam timetable published
Deferred/Supplementary exam period (Gold Coast, Logan and Nathan)
09, 16 and 23 November