For: Outstanding GELI Direct Entry Program ( DEP ) graduates who are articulating into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at Griffith University.
Award value and benefits: $1,000 towards first trimester tuition fees.
There is no scholarship application required for this scholarship. Griffith International will work with GELI to obtain the details for the top performing DEP students who are continuing their study at Griffith University. One scholarship is automatically awarded to the DEP student who receives the highest grade at each of the Nathan and Gold Coast campuses (total of two scholarships per DEP session).
To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a commencing (not existing) student at Griffith University.
- Be enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework only degree at Griffith University following completion of the DEP program at GELI .
The most outstanding GELI Direct Entry Program (DEP) graduate each session will be awarded a scholarship of $1,000 towards their Griffith tuition fees.
- Griffith University entry requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only.
- AU$1,000 will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only and will be applied in the first trimester in the first year of the program. It will be applied by the Griffith University census date of the program.
- Students must be an International Fee Paying student to qualify for the scholarship and scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- Students must be enrolled full-time (40 CP) to receive the tuition fee reduction, unless credit prevents full-time enolment.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- Deferral of scholarships is not permitted.
- Excludes Study Abroad and Exchange programs, Government scholarship students, online, non-award and offshore-delivered programs.
Griffith International will be notified of the scholarship recipient by GELI and the scholarship will be awarded at the appropriate DEP graduation ceremony.
Students will also be given a date by which to accept the scholarship. Scholarship offers not accepted by the specified date will be withdrawn.