Griffith University requires the following to complete loan certification:
- A completed Overseas Document Certification Request Form (unless the documents have been posted or faxed). The form is also available from the Student Centre.
- You must be enrolled or have been enrolled in the trimester for which the certification is required.
- Your contact details, including a current postal address and phone number, must be current in myGriffith.
- The student section must be completed on documents. Sections labelled School Certification should NOT be completed by students.
- If you are applying for the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP), you must also submit a copy of your Canadian passport and social insurance card.
Processing your paperwork
You can submit and collect documents at the following locations:
- Student Administration, Willett Centre (N53), Nathan campus
- Student Centre (G33), Gold Coast campus
- Queensland Conservatorium Student Administration (S01), South Bank campus
- Student Administration (M06), Mt Gravatt campus
- Student Services at Community Place (L04), Logan campus.
Documents can take up to 10 working days to be processed. OSAP documents are then mailed to OSAP, which normally takes about 10 working days.
You must collect forms from the International Office at the Nathan or Gold Coast campus. If you are overseas or on Mt Gravatt or Logan campus we can post, fax or email it to you.
Documents Griffith certifies
We certify the following documents:
- TL11A Education Amount Certificate (tax form)
- OSAP Program Information Form
- OSAP Confirmation of Enrolment
- OSAP Continuation of Interest Free/Confirmation of Enrolment (Schedule 2)
- Continuation of Interest Free/Confirmation of Enrolment (Schedule 2) for residents outside of Ontario
- OSAP Certificate of Loan
- BC Student Aid Appendix 3 (Program Information Form)
- BC Student Aid Certificate of Loan
- BC Student Aid Confirmation of Enrolment
- Alberta Certificate of Loan
- Nova Scotia Program Information Form
- Nova Scotia Student Loan Agreement (Schedule 1)
- Nova Scotia Confirmation of Enrolment
- Saskatchewan Program Information Form
- Saskatchewan Certificate of Loan
- P.E.I Certificate of Eligibility
- Canadian Scholarship Trust Plan (Education Assistance Payment)
- Declaration of Attendance at School or University (Canada Pension Plan)
- Request for a Temporary OSAP password
- Student Verification of Enrolment Letter
- Scotia Bank Confirmation of Enrolment
- Bursary for Students with Disabilities.