Pursue a special interest, develop new skills and make lifelong friends!
Getting involved in a club or student association offers you the opportunity to pursue a special interest, develop new skills and make new friends. There are more than 120 clubs across our campuses ranging from educational and professional to social, cultural and sporting.
Griffith Business School hosts a number of student run clubs and associations. Read more about some of our most active clubs below.
Events, Real Estate, Tourism, Hotel and Sport Management
ERTHS @ Griffith is open to all Griffith students studying event, real estate, tourism, hotel and sport management at the Nathan campus.
Join the club to take advantage of professional development and networking opportunities.
GRIFFITH BUSINESS SCHOOL ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SOCIETY
The GBS Academic Excellence Society was established in 2014 to recognise and reward academic excellence. Membership is open to current undergraduate business students who have achieved a high level of academic excellence. ACES rewards its members with access to professional development events, and networking opportunities with peers and staff. Facilitated by Griffith Business School, the Society is shaped by the interests and activities of its members.
Benefits of membership:
- Welcome letter from Dean (Learning and Teaching)
- Dean’s ACES Certificate
- Exclusive access to a corporate coach service
- Access to the ACES LinkedIn group
- Priority access to events, programs and memberships
- Dedicated Microsoft Teams site for ACES members only
- Informal ACES events co-ordinated by academics and students
- Dean's List certificate for students who achieve a 6.5+GPA on graduation, with recognition at a celebration event