Pursue a special interest, develop new skills and make lifelong friends!
Getting involved in a club or student association offers you the opportunity to pursue a special interest, develop new skills and make new friends. There are more than 120 clubs across our campuses ranging from educational and professional to social, cultural and sporting.
Griffith Business School hosts a number of student run clubs and associations. Read more about some of our most active clubs below.
Events, Real Estate, Tourism, Hotel and Sport Management
ERTHS @ Griffith is open to all Griffith students studying event, real estate, tourism, hotel and sport management at the Nathan campus.
Join the club to take advantage of professional development and networking opportunities.
GRIFFITH BUSINESS SCHOOL ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SOCIETY
The GBS Academic Excellence Society was established in 2014 to recognise and reward academic excellence. Membership is open to current undergraduate business students who have achieved a high level of academic excellence. ACES rewards its members with letters of recommendation, access to professional development events, and networking opportunities with peers and staff. Facilitated by Griffith Business School, the Society is shaped by the interests and activities of its members.
Benefits of membership:
- Membership to the GBS ACES closed Facebook page.
- Information about relevant seminars, conferences and events.
- Invitation to a Welcome event early in the Trimester – attended by representatives from Griffith Business School.
- Letter of Recommendation from the Dean (Learning and Teaching) on request.
*N.B. GPA 5.5+ must be retained at point of request.
- Supported and/or assisted with applications for Honours College.