Sporting fun for kids during school holidays
Griffith Sport Active Kids is run in the school holidays at the Mt Gravatt campus and is open to all school-aged children. To ensure everyone gets the most out of the Griffith Sport Active Kids program, participants are split into two groups – Junior (5-8 years old) and Senior (9-13 years old). Our junior program is focused on sport based fundamental movements and our senior program is focused on sport specific skills in a game setting.
Please ensure you are aware that this program is based in Brisbane, and is run out of our Mt Gravatt campus. For information on the Gold Coast School Holiday Club , please refer to the Griffith Gold Coast Student Guild.
Monday to Friday
*Excluding Public Holidays
8 am to 5 pm
For children aged 5–13
Week 1: 6 - 9 April
Week 2: 12 - 16 April
Early Bird Registrations close Wednesday 10 March
How to register
To secure your child's spot, please select either our Junior or Senior Active Kids program above. You are required to fill in a registration form for each child.
- Week 1; 6 – 9 April 2021
- Week 2; 12– 16 April 2021
* Email Activekids@griffith.edu.au for further inquiries & waitlist
Early Bird close 10 March 2021
Registrations for April 2021 program close midnight 30 March
* Please understand that spaces in our April 2021 program are strictly limited
Early Bird pricing for the Junior and Senior Program - Ends 10 March
- Full program (9 Days) - $405 per child
- Week 1 (Week 1 ONLY) - $200 per child
- Week 2 (Week 2 ONLY) - $250 per child
- Individual Day Registration (Per Child / per day) - $65
Regular pricing for the Junior and Senior Program - From 10 March
- Full Program (9 Day) - $495
- Week 1 (4 Days) - $240 per child
- Week 2 (5 Days) - $300 per child
- Individual Day Registration (Per Child / per day) - $70
Our site uses technologies of third-party partners [such as NextRoll] to help us recognize your device and understand how you use our site(s) so that we can improve our services to reflect your interests and serve you advertisements about the [programs and/or services] that are likely to be of more interest to you. Specifically, [NextRoll/these partners] collect information about your activity on our site(s) to enable us to; measure and analyse traffic and browsing activity on our site(s and show advertisements for our programs and/or services to you on third-party sites.