This video looks at the essential steps in the writing process. Research has shown that there are five steps to writing a good text: prewriting, drafting, revising, editing, publishing.
- Guide to thesis statements—Indiana University
- Useful phrases for academic writing—University of Manchester
- Introductions—Monash University
- Introduction for a business assignment—Monash University
- Conclusions—Monash University
- Example conclusion for a business assignment—Monash University
- Writing conclusions—University of Wollongong