In these videos, we look at some of the most common complex sentence structures. Watch the videos and complete the activities below.
- Conditionals: verb tenses in 'if' clauses—University of North Carolina
- More information on relative clauses with exercises—Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Overview of writing sentences—University of Wollongong
- Overview of the different types of sentences with examples—RMIT
- Identifying and fixing sentence fragment—RMIT
- Sentence patterns—University of North Carolina