About this service
eResearch Services provides consultation, development and ongoing support for research applications.
This service is for
- Academic staff
- professional staff
- HDR students.
What to expect
- Website development.
- Application and tool development.
- Consultations for research application development, including requirement gathering.
- Support for developed applications, including client and user support, data backups and software patching.
- Infrastructure provisioning, including requirement gathering and provisioning of hardware, software, network resources and services required for the existence, operation and management of research and research-related activities.
eResearch Services partner with researchers on projects and can supply skilled staff for short-term projects for research-related website development. Situations will vary depending on the work and funding arrangements.
- Non-research and personal website development.
- Infrastructure provisioning for non-research based or personal websites.
- Support for applications and websites developed by other organisational units.
Telephone support, onsite support and consultation is available Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm, excluding public holidays.
Self-service components are available 24/7.
Small application development is handled as a small project and scheduled depending on resource availability.
We are very interested in hearing what you think of our services