About this service
eResearch Services provides consultation, development and ongoing support for research applications.
This service is for
- Academic staff
- professional staff
- HDR students
What to expect
- website development
- application and tool development
- consultations for research application development, including requirement gathering
- support for developed applications, including client and user support, data backups and software patching
- infrastructure provisioning, including requirement gathering and provisioning of hardware, software, network resources and services required for the existence, operation and management of research and research-related activities
eResearch Services partner with researchers on projects and can supply skilled staff for short-term projects for research-related website development. Situations will vary depending on the work and funding arrangements.
- non-research and personal website development
- infrastructure provisioning for non-research based or personal websites
- support for applications and websites developed by other organisational units
Telephone support, onsite support and consultation is available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, excluding public holidays.
Self-service components are available 24/7.
Small application development is handled as a small project and scheduled depending on resource availability.