About the service
This Specialist Technical Support service supports the use of Learning@Griffith and associated repositories, tools and features (e.g. Collaborate, Turnitin etc.) provided to users via integration points in the Learning@Griffith (Blackboard) system.
This service is available to
Academic staff, professional staff, HDR students, undergraduate students, postgraduate students.
What can I expect?
- Specialist Technical Support for the use of Learning@Griffith
- Assistance with use of the application (user technical support and “just in time” remote training), issue resolution, application and integration management, enhancement support and vendor liaison
- Technical support specialists respond to logged incidents and requests in accordance with an approved priority matrix to ensure that the issues that are most severe and affect most users are dealt with first. As a general rule individual support requests will be resolved within 5 business days of being logged. Although typically much shorter timeframes are common when workload permits.
- Advice for Academics on use of the tool-sets within the pedagogy. For this advice please contact Learning Futures
- End User training on tool-sets. This is provided by Blended Learning Advisors within the school
- Specialist Technical Support for users outside of 9am-5pm Mon-Fri
Specialist technical support is available - Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
The Learning@Griffith system availability and performance is monitored 24/7 x 365 days per year and system experts will respond 24/7 x 365 in the event of a system wide failure in order to restore service as quickly as possible.
There are no direct internal costs associated with this service.
Activities undertaken as part of an Electronic Infrastructure Capital Plan (EICP) project will be costed back to that project via a time sheeting system.
External costs will be passed through to the Project.