Explore the different volunteering opportunities offered at Griffith
Volunteering is an excellent way to develop valuable skills whilst contributing to the well-being of communities. Volunteer at Griffith or search for eternal opportunities.
Things to consider when volunteering
Here are some questions you might like to ask when discussing working with volunteering organisations:
- What sort of duties will I be expected to carry out?
- Will I receive any training?
- Am I covered by the company's insurance?
- How much time will I be expected to give?
- Does it matter that I can't give time when I have exams?
Volunteer with the Student Guild
The Student Guild on the Gold Coast offers a number of volunteering opportunities. You could:
- join the Guild Crew and help out at events
- become a Wellness Warrior and help deliver wellbeing initiatives
- contribute to local community organisations
- play a role in the production of student magazine Getamungstit.