Studying in a new country and culture can be both an exciting and daunting experience which is why Griffith International and your Student Contact Officer are here to support you throughout your time with us.
Prepare for University
To prepare for your new journey as an Australia Awards Scholar please visit:
You can also visit the Prepare for University website for more information.
Responsibilities of an Australia Awards Scholar
- Familiarise yourself with the DFAT Scholarships Policy Handbook to understand your scholarship requirements and entitlements
- Understand and follow the conditions stipulated in your student visa
- Understand and comply with all relevant Australia law and university statues
Student Contact Officer
The Student Contact Officer is your first point of contact for any issues or concerns you may have regarding scholarship related matters.
You can receive assistance with:
- scholarship policy advice
- information about your scholarship entitlements
- referral to other university services
- understanding university policies and procedures
- understanding what is expected of you as an international student
- personal support