The Credabl Master of Dentistry Scholarship was established to provide financial support to students commencing in Griffith University’s Master of Dentistry degree and who are experiencing financial hardship.
Maximum value is $5,000 payable in instalments.
Apply by: 12 pm Friday 4 December 2020
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- graduate from Griffith University’s Bachelor of Dental Health Science or Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Science in 2020
- be commencing full-time in the Master of Dentistry degree in Trimester 1 2021
- not be in receipt of any other scholarship funding
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Program: academic merit
- Referee reports: provide one referee report that supports your application
- Income and expenditure
- Personal statement
- Career goals and aims: outline your career goals in Dentistry
- Scholarship benefit: detail how this scholarship will benefit you financially and in turn help you achieve your career goals in Dentistry
You must upload the following in the supporting documentation section. (Please use only the following formats: PDF, Word, jpeg or Excel. We can only guarantee these formats will be accepted)
- Supporting documentation:
- Other: evidence of financial hardship (Centrelink statement or tax statement)
Maximum value is $5,000, paid in instalments. Instalments of $2,500 are payable in Trimester 1 and 2 provided conditions are met.
Payments are made up to six weeks after the census date subject to satisfying scholarship terms and conditions.
Credabl is a passionate team of finance specialists providing tailored solutions for medical, dental and veterinary professionals, from university through to their specialisation. With simplified, customised and digitised solutions at the heart of what they do, they ensure that medical professionals receive the financial attention and support they deserve in both their personal and professional lives.
To remain eligible for the scholarship, you will be required to:
- maintain full-time enrolment in the Master of Dentistry degree at Griffith University
- maintain a passing grade in all courses
- continue to meet the financial hardship requirement (documentation required)
- meet the donor (on at least one occasion). Recipients will also have the opportunity to engage with the donor organization in a video discussing and highlighting the scholarship engagement and the opportunity provided by Credabl.
The above conditions are verified each trimester at census date. If a scholarship recipient fails to successfully meet these conditions, scholarship payments may be withheld, or the scholarship may be terminated.
Applications, including referee reports and any supporting documentation, must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email.
Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.
Griffith University reserves the right to withdraw an advertised scholarship at any time.