The School of Nursing and Midwifery has established this scholarship to support Bachelor of Nursing students to undertake their Bachelor of Nursing Honours degree.
Maximum value is $5,000 payable in instalments.
Apply by: 4pm Friday 31 January 2020.
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder, Permanent Resident or International Student
- successfully completed a Bachelor of Nursing degree and achieved a minimum GPA of 5 in your second and third years of study
- be eligible for admission into and have applied to commence full-time or part-time study in Griffith University's Bachelor of Nursing (Honours) degree in 2020
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Study details:
- Program (continuing students)
- Tertiary education history: Bachelor of Nursing with a minimum GPA of 5 in your second and third years
- Program preferences (commencing students)
- Career goals and aims – detail your future aspirations
- Experience – outline your previous study
You must upload the following in the supporting documentation section. (Please use only the following formats- pdf, word, jpeg or excel, we can only guarantee these formats will be accepted)
- Supporting documentation
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) – upload a brief CV (maximum 3 pages)
- Other: If your Bachelor of Nursing degree was NOT completed at Griffith University, upload a copy of your transcript
Maximum value is $5,000, paid in instalments. First instalment of $2,000 is payable upon your successful completion of the first 40 credit points of your degree. The second instalment of $3,000 is payable following the successful completion of the degree. Payments are made subject to satisfying scholarship Terms and conditions.
To remain eligible for the scholarship, you will be required to:
- remain enrolled at Griffith University in the Bachelor of Nursing (Honours)
- maintain a minimum GPA of 5
- complete the Bachelor of Nursing (Honours) degree within 2.5 years of being awarded this scholarship
The above conditions are verified each trimester at Census date. If a scholarship recipient fails to successfully meet these conditions, scholarship payments may be withheld, or the scholarship may be terminated.
Applications, including any supporting documentation, must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email. Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.