Restore your body's physical function and help relieve pain
* In the wake of the recent Coronavirus outbreak, patient and practitioner safety and support remain our highest priority. If you have been feeling unwell or have been diagnosed with Coronavirus, we would encourage you to re-book your appointment after clearance from a medical professional.
* Our Physiotherapy clinic continues to support our community and is currently open for face to face or telehealth appointments. We continue to follow the advice and restrictions of the QLD Government and we strongly encourage compliance of these guidelines for all clients, staff and students. Please contact our reception team on 1800 188 295 if you have any questions or concerns about your individual situation.
Our physiotherapy team use evidence-based scientific research and apply the latest techniques to give you the best possible results. Our clinic is open to the public and no referrals are required. View our latest brochure online.
As we continue to support our community in these unique times, we're excited to announce the launch of a new online Osteoarthritis Management Program. Find out more.
Our physiotherapists can help you with
Sports and musculoskeletal injuries
Restore movement and physical function
Chronic pain and conditions
Injury and rehabilitation
Cross-referrals to other practitioners
No referrals required
Open to the public
|Concession card holder||$80||$70|
|Chronic disease management*||$70||$70|
* Concession card holders and chronic disease management plan discounts available. Medicare and other rebates available - enquire within. HICAPS terminals for instant private health insurance rebates.
^Student clinics operate at certain times during each semester. Please call reception for more information.
The tram, G:Link, has two stops on campus. The G:Link line begins at the Gold Coast University Hospital, travels south through Southport, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, and terminates at Pacific Fair shopping centre. See the G:Link website for details on stations, tickets and times.
Bus and train
You can catch the bus to our Gold Coast campus from a variety of locations, including nearby train stations at Helensvale, Nerang and Robina. There are also a number of bus routes that connect to the tram.
Parking is available by either purchasing a Trimester or Annual parking permit or by paying casually via the PayStay app or at a Pay-by-Plate machine.
For the latest information on parking zones, locations, pricing and regulations please visit the Parking website.
Alternate car parks, nearby to the University, are:
- Southport Sharks Football Club
- Church of Christ car park
- University Hospital car park
Please refer to the relevant external webpages for up-to-date pricing and the locations of these car parks.