Achieve better health through exercise
* In the wake of the recent Coronavirus outbreak, patient and practitioner safety and support remain our highest priority. If you have been feeling unwell or have been diagnosed with Coronavirus, we would encourage you to re-book your appointment after clearance from a medical professional.
* Our exercise physiology clinic continues to support our community and is currently open for appointments using telehealth or by telephone conference. Please call 1800 188 295 for more information.
Exercise Physiologists (also known as ‘EP’s’) specialise in providing tailored exercise ‘prescription’ and movement-related fitness programs and offer expert advice on the delivery of exercise as well as lifestyle modification programs. Our clinic is open to the public and no referrals are required. View our latest brochure online.
Our exercise physiologist can help with
Injury and rehabilitation
No referrals required
Open to the public
|Chronic Disease Management*||$70||$70|
|Group class (up to 8 people)||$15||$15|
|Small group class (2-3 people)||$40||$40|
* Medicare rebates may be available - please enquire within. HICAPS terminals for instant private health insurance rebates. ** Small group classes available when two or three people request to attend together.
The tram, G:Link, has two stops on campus. The G:Link line begins at the Gold Coast University Hospital, travels south through Southport, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, and terminates at Pacific Fair shopping centre. See the G:Link website for details on stations, tickets and times.
Bus and train
You can catch the bus to our Gold Coast campus from a variety of locations, including nearby train stations at Helensvale, Nerang and Robina. There are also a number of bus routes that connect to the tram.
Parking is available in our multi-storey car park for $6 a day. You can also purchase a permit for our general parking. Limited two-hour metered parking is also available. See our visitor parking map or permit parking map for locations.
- Southport Sharks Football Club for $6 a day
- Church of Christ car park for $3 a day
- University Hospital car park for $17.50 a day