About this service
This service provides reading lists of required and recommended readings to support students in accessing resources.
This service can also digitise resources such as a book chapter or journal article.
This service is for
- Academic staff
What to expect
- Providing reading lists in Course Profiles.
- The ability to link to existing library, web-based and electronic resources.
- The option to request additional resources i.e. digitised resources. A digitised resource is a scanned, electronic copy of an item such as a book chapter, extract or journal article.
- Copyright compliance.
- Access to the reading list service is provided via Learning@Griffith, Course Profiles and the Library homepage.
- Reading lists for the next teaching period will be made available during Week 5 of the existing teaching period for Griffith courses. Reading lists for OUA courses will be made available three weeks before the start of the next teaching period.
- Requests will be accepted after this date, but access by the start of the teaching period cannot be guaranteed. These requests will be processed as they are received.
- Customisation of lists.
- Population of lists.
- Re-requesting digitised readings.
Support is available Monday to Friday during business hours.
There is no cost to use this service.
To access this service
- Course Profiles: Find your course and go to Learning Resources. Click on Reading Lists.
- Learning@Griffith: Find your course and Click on the Readings button in the left navigation bar.
- Library homepage: Click inside the Catalogue search field. Click on More and then Reading Lists.
- How to guides for staff and students.
We are very interested in hearing what you think of our services