About this service
This service provides reading lists of required and recommended readings.
We can also digitise resources such as a book chapter or journal article.
This service is for
- Academic staff
What to expect
- providing reading lists in course profiles
- the ability to link to existing library, web-based and electronic resources
- the option to request additional resources i.e. digitised resources. A digitised resource is a scanned, electronic copy of an item such as a book chapter, extract or journal article
- copyright compliance
- access to the reading list service is provided via Learning@Griffith, course profiles and the Library homepage.
- reading lists for the next teaching period will be made available during Week 5 of the existing teaching period for Griffith courses. Reading lists for OUA courses will be made available three weeks before the start of the next teaching period.
- requests will be accepted after this date, but access by the start of the teaching period cannot be guaranteed. These requests will be processed as they are received.
- Customisation of lists.
- Population of lists.
- Re-requesting digitised readings.
Support is available Monday to Friday during business hours.
There is no cost to use this service.
To access this service
- Course Profiles: find your course and go to Learning Resources. Click on Reading Lists.
- Learning@Griffith: find your course and click on the Readings button in the left navigation bar
- Library homepage: click inside the Catalogue search field. Click on More and then Reading Lists.
- How to guides for staff and students