About this service
This service provides expertise in media production and post-production.
If you have the idea, we’ll be able to help you turn it into a video.
This service is for
This service is for researchers who require media products to explain their research projects and activities.
The resources are free of internal charge and are allocated by the Deans’ priorities. We work under a 6-12 month work plan, so early engagement of our service is important.
What to expect
- scriptwriting and storyboarding
- digital video and audio recording
- video and audio editing
- motion graphics
- media archive
- recording studio facility
- in-house equipment
- technical support for audio-video equipment
- audio-video equipment hire
- training in media production and post-production
This service is available Monday to Friday. Clients negotiate hours on a project-by-project basis.
The resources are free of internal charge and are allocated by the Deans' priorities.