About this service
This service provides, manages and supports assistive technology hardware and software in assistive technology centres (and common-use and school-based labs, where applicable) for eligible students with disabilities.
There is an assistive technology lab in the library of each campus.
This service is for
- Academic staff
- professional staff
What to expect
- Selection, procurement and installation of computing equipment, assistive hardware and software applications.
- Management and support of computer equipment, assistive hardware and software applications.
- Assistive hardware and software provided varies campus to campus as facilities provided on an as-needs basis.
- Access to printing services as required.
- Support for non-Griffith devices.
There are a limited number of devices available during Library-manned hours for maximum loan period of three hours.
First come first served. No reservations.
There is no cost to use this service.
To access this service
To maximise availability to those who need it, access to assistive technology labs are restricted to authorised users.
Based in the library, the labs are accessible during library hours (see locations and hours).
We are very interested in hearing what you think of our services