About this service
This service provides authorisation and system access control to applications across all campuses.
Federated access is made up of two components:
- access control for some Griffith applications (such as Gartner, Sharepoint and EzProxy) accessed through the Griffith Single Sign-On web service
- access control for federated applications accessed through the Australian Access Federation, where service providers allow Griffith to provide identity services. Refer to the AAF Service Catalogue for the list of services that can be accessed.
This service is for
- Academic staff
- professional staff
- HDR students
- undergraduate students
- postgraduate students
- OUA students
- ELICOS students
What to expect
Your access to IT services will be activated when you commence work or study at the University.
Services include free maintenance for:
- assistance in establishing new services
- modification of existing services
Federated access applications currently include:
- some Griffith applications (such as Gartner, Sharepoint, Future Students, EzProxy )
- AAF applications where service providers allow Griffith to provide identity services
There is no cost to use this service.