About this service
This service provides authorisation and access control (the different levels of system access) to enterprise applications services across all campuses.
Federated access is made up of two components:
- access control for some Griffith applications (such as Gartner, Sharepoint and EzProxy) accessed through the Griffith Single Sign-On web service
- access control for federated applications accessed through the Australian Access Federation, where service providers allow Griffith to provide identity services. Refer to the AAF Service Catalogue for the list of services that can be accessed.
This service is for
- Academic staff
- professional staff
- HDR students
- undergraduate students
- postgraduate students
- OUA students
- ELICOS students
What to expect
Your access to IT services will be activated when you commence work or study at the University.
Services include free maintenance of existing services for:
- assistance in establishing new service(s)
- modification of existing service(s).
Federated access applications currently include:
- Some Griffith applications (such as Gartner, Sharepoint, Future Students, EzProxy )
- AAF applications where service providers allow Griffith to provide identity services.
There is no cost to use this service.
We are very interested in hearing what you think of our services