About the service
Audio-visual services covers the design, installation, management and support of audio-visual equipment in theatres, seminar, tutorial, meeting and function rooms.
We also cover training and loans of equipment.
This service is for
- Griffith University staff
- authorised guests
- off-campus Griffith Health facilities including Toowoomba, Warwick, Kingaroy and Stanthorpe
What to expect
- Remote and onsite technical support for authorised audio-visual equipment.
- Training to effectively operate and use the equipment.
- Short assists: a scheduled 15-minute session with a technician.
- Long assists: on-site assistance from a technician for an extended session.
- Equipment tailored to event requirements and on-site technical support.
- Event recording and live streaming.
- Online equipment loans.
- Delivery and setting up loan equipment.
- Internet access for guests.
- Facility bookings for Griffith University Theatre and Seminar Rooms.
- Purchase and installation of authorised audio-visual equipment and consumables.
- Technical advice on audio-visual solutions.
- Connectivity and support for non-compatible hardware types and non-Griffith devices.
- Hiring audio visual equipment for non-Griffith University use.
On-site campus support is available during the audio visual hours of operation.
Telephone support is available during Service Centre hours of operation.
Off-site support for Griffith University events or functions is available by prior arrangement.
There are no costs for the provision of support for video conferencing and audio-visual services in school and common-use spaces, or for internal Griffith events.
Video-conferencing and audio-visual support for external organisations on Griffith campuses can be provided, at a cost.
External vendor costs for purchase and installation of new audio-visual facilities are passed on to the requesting school or element.
For general enquiries, technical support or to book a long or short assist, call the IT Service Centre:
For onsite assistance during teaching, contact the priority service: