About the service
Cyber security advice and training on all matters relating to cyber security.
This service is available to
Students, professional staff, academic staff, researchers and third parties of the University with related cyber security requirements.
What can I expect?
- General advice on cyber security safe practices
- Warnings and alerts on cyber security threats
- Consultancy for any aspect of cyber security to a range of stakeholders
- Advice and guidance to IT Service centre for the support of staff and students
- University Board cyber security and risk compliance updates
- Cyber security awareness and training including cyber security website, training videos, general advice and guidance, campaigns, face to face training and on demand presentations and workshops.
Telephone and onsite support is available from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
No cost unless additional services are involved.